You are asked to do a lot, and sometimes your mental health gets put on the back-burner. Use this series to take a 4-week breath while your church learns the historical and biblical facts about revival.
- Everything your team needs for 4 weeks of series assets—designed with church media teams in mind. Including slide templates, Lower-3rd templates, Instagram story frames, stationery headers, a PSD, and more.
- In-depth biblical study guides and intentional conversation points for mid-week gatherings. Including questions, verse references, and opportunities for groups to dive deeper together.
- Story prompts, sermon setups, and notes to build your message. Start with a wealth of historical and biblical outlines regarding the history of revival in the church. With over 40 pages of notes you'll come away knowing more and confident to teach your congregation.
- Ideas and resources for four weeks of sermon illustrations to make your messages more practical and tangible.
- Great jumping-off points for your social media team to engage ouside of Sunday.
- Pre-recorded, fully edited video to setup the message.
Sign up below for access!
What is MxU?
Recruit. Train. Retain.
Intentional tools built for you to recruit, train, and retain your church teams.
Healthy church teams don’t grow without new volunteers. Onboarding is the solution to getting them started, the right way.
What does volunteer onboarding and training look like? How can you ensure team members are learning the right things at the right time? This is where Assignments come in.
Learning complex topics often requires more than watching a single 5-minute video. With Courses, learning paths are endless.
- Custom Content.
Communicate your team culture and processes with Custom Content. No more having to answer the same questions or worrying if your team will be ok while you’re gone next weekend.
- Extensive content library.
A never-ending library of training videos, designed for all who want to pursue a new standard of excellence in audio, video, and lighting.
- Team Management.
With our Team Management tools, MxU is a home base where you can finally keep track of your people.
Who is Paper Giants?
Leveraging collaboration with the Church, Paper Giants offers a library of teaching outlines, commentaries, illustrations, story prompts, group guides, graphics and videos, as well as engaging social media and text messaging pieces to help shepherds and pastors of churches of all styles and sizes.